Same product as GML Apeti Tablets but from a different manufacturer.
Super Apeti tablets contain only Cyproheptadine but no Lysine as Apetamin has. Taken alone they will stimulate your appetite and allow you to eat larger meals. The side effects of taking these tablets are drowsiness and somnolence. Many people who initially complain of drowsiness usually no longer do so after three or four days of continuous use. Super Apeti tablets are to be taken by mouth either with or without water. Take one tablet before food three times a day. For better results you can pair these tablets with the Apetamin Syrup
Each tablet contains:
- Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride (anhydrous) BP 4mg
- Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) BP 1.5mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) BP 1.5mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) BP 1mg
- Calcium Pantothenate BP 2.5mg