Apetamin works to stimulate your appetite and lets you hold down the calories so you gain healthy weight. Buy affordable Apetamin here and show off your curves!
APETAMIN VITAMINS SYRUP
Apetamin contains a unique combination of Cyproheptadine, Lysine and Vitamins. Cyproheptadine and lysine being essential in limiting amino acid helps to promote appetite. Beside helping in the synthesis of collagen tissue, lysine also helps to improve immunity during infancy, childhood & adolescence. The water soluble vitamins in Apetamin being coenzymes helps to absorb the amino acid lysine through the intestinal villi faster and assist bin better utilization of Lysine. They also improve immunity and help to correct marginal vitamin deficiency.
Note: The expiration date printed is month and 2-digit year, not month and date. So, May 28 means May 2028.
If you prefer to take pills instead, shop for GML Apeti Tablets.
For drop ship orders, visit our dropship portal at www.bekvama.com
Each 5ml of contains:
- Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride (anhydrous) BP 2g
- L-Lysine Hydrochloride USP 150mg
- Thiamine Hydrochloride BP 2mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride BP 1mg
- Nicotinamide BP 15mg
- Dexpanthenol BP 4.5mg
Apetamin can be used to treat various conditions including but not limited to the following:
- Loss of appetite and poor eating habits,
- Anorexia after a brief illness,
- Patients experiencing loss of appetite during convalescence following surgery or after any major illness.
Apetamin is generally safe to use both in children and adults. But precaution should be taken while using other CNS depressants and sedatives.
- (2-6 years): 5 ml, 2 to 3 times daily before food
- (7-14 years): 10ml, 2 to 3 times daily before food
- 10ml, 3 times daily before food